RECYCLED Black Freeflo Legging & ORGANIC White Organitee Christmas VALUE PackSale
This gift box includes: 1 x Black Legging, 1 x white top, gift note (if preferred).
Our BEST LEGGING EVER! Arguably the best legging in the world! Combined with out super soft, oversized Organic cotton tee. A match made in heaven!
Extreme value! The top is OVER HALF PRICE!!
For a personal touch the gift comes beautifully wrapped and an optional gift note can be included. The gift note says:
"Wishing you joyous Christmas and happy New Year ♥ [your name here] xxx"
- 2 pockets in each leg. 1 Zippered for security of belongings.
- Sweat-wicking, breathable sports technical fabric
- Squat-proof - not see through even when moving.
- High-waist for support and a nice shape.
- Metallic logo detailing for that luxe look.
- Soft, medium-weight Recycled stretch fabric. Moves with you and supportive.
- Soft organic cotton
- Scoop neckline
- Fitted sleeve- great for layering
- Longer to cover the bottom at the back.
- Luxe gold logo details.
Fit & Detail Information
- Models wear between a size 8 and 12.
- Legging is a regular fit- go with your regular Irish/UK size
- Top is a oversized fit- Size down if between sizes or petite.
- Legging Fabric- RECYCLED POLYESTER with spandex.
- Top Fabric- ORGANIC COTTON with spandex.
The legging fabric is certified recycled polyester with spandex. It is made from recycled plastic bottles or off-cuts of fabric waste. This fabric reduces waste in the world and reduces the degradation of natural resources- which would usually be used for polyester production. The leggings are made in a factory that provided third party evidence of equitable and safe working conditions.
The top is organic cotton, so no harmful pesticides and chemical were used in the making of the fabric. It was made in a SEDEX certified manufacture in India, according to ethical working conditions.
Both these products are carbon neutral! We partner with Vita, a registered Charity based in Dublin. We pay them for the carbon used in making our garments and shipping them to us. They invest our contributions in Africa with sustainable farming methods in impoverished communities. This amazing work both neutralizes carbon through farming and establishes sustainable economy in Africa.
More information- https://vita.ie/#
Packaging is all recyclable and biodegradable.
We cannot wait to get you your Meld gear and will dispatch these as soon as possible! We guarantee that we will process your order within 24 hours, and ship by the following business day. We use AN POST, Irish Postal Service to ship all items.
Gifts can be sent direct to the receiver. If the shipping address is different to the billing address we'll be sure to remove prices and invoice details from the package.
We have extended our returns window until the 15th of January for any purchases made after the 5th of November. Please ensure returned clothing is unworn, with tags on and in the original packet that it was sent in.